Portrait Artist + Portrait Painting From Photo
Portrait painting commission
Whether it be a corporate art portrait, a children’s oil portrait or even a landscape oil painting from photos, Australian portrait artist Richard Claremont will transform your favourite photos into a memorable work of art.
From photo to painting
A unique portrait painting is a considerable investment in both time and posterity. Capturing the likeness of the subject in an original oil painting is a skill which only years of training and considerable practice can accomplish.
Custom art portrait
Australian portrait artist Richard Claremont specializes in studio oil portraits, paintings from photographs and bringing treasured memories to life in a modern art portrait. Richard has over 20 years experience as a landscape and portrait artist and is featured in many private collections. His corporate clients include QBE, AGL and Van Eyk.
Which subjects make a good Oil Painting?
- Wedding photos and portraits
- Family photos and portraits
- Cars and motorbikes
- School photos
- Travel shots
“Thought you might like to know that my husband was absolutely thrilled and delighted with his portrait. He used the words, “amazing, extraordinary, stunning” and approved of the facial expression. He says your attention to detail is fantastic. He is so impressed and delighted that after we have received it back from framers he may take it to chambers to hang in his chamber …he is pressing me to have my portrait done by you and the children in the future to hang in our home.”
-Jenny, Sydney NSW
Richard will strive to produce a custom artwork to your complete satisfaction. If for any reason (and this hasn’t happened yet!) you are not completely delighted with your new artwork, simply return the painting for a full refund.
Here’s how it works
- Choose the photo you would like to use for the original oil painting or oil portrait. The best ones are bright and clear with a high level of detail.
- Email or post your photos to paintedmemories and Richard will contact you to discuss the style of custom oil painting you would like.
- Once you are happy with the design concept you will be given a formal quote for your commissioned artwork. At this time a deposit is required to cover the cost of materials.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for completion of your portrait painting or original artwork. You will be contacted when your custom oil painting is ready at which time it is also possible to email you a photo of the oil painting for your final approval.
- If everything is to your satisfaction, the balance of the payment is now due. On receipt of your final payment, the painting is securely packed and dispatched to you via courier.
- You hang your new painting commission on the wall with a large smile on your face!